Thursday 9 October 2008

The Dutch Innovation Seminar is underway!

As I type this the Dutch Innovation Seminar will be entering the afternoon workshop phase, and the NABUUR team will be - I'm positively sure of this - rocking the house!

But what excites me most is that one of NABUUR's local representatives, Paul Bulenzi from Jinja-Central in Uganda, will be taking part in the gathering via MSN chat. Paul, joined by Siegfried Woldhek (founder of NABUUR) will demonstrate to the audience how NABUUR works - right from his home in Uganda.

In an email exchange Paul confessed he was nervous about today. Understandable, though based on all that Paul has accomplished (with and without NABUUR) and his super cool personality (have a chat with him and you'll know what I'm talking about), I am betting he's holding the audience in the palm of his hand!

So, I anxiously wait for updates from the seminar - and of course, we'll make these available to you as soon as they come in.

Until soon,
Romina

No comments: